People with low credit scores always find it hard to borrow from banks and other sources of conventional loans.
Owners of small commercial entities, entrepreneurs, and real estate investors need to borrow money for their businesses every now and then. Even salaried individuals may require loans to meet their financial requirements. However, banks will rarely lend to them if their credit scores aren’t good enough.
Borrowers with poor credit histories often turn to alternate funding sources, like hard money loans, to get the funds they need. The loans offered by private lenders have many attractive features which make them a good funding option even for those with great credit scores.
What affects a person’s credit score?
Before discussing an alternate loan option, let’s examine what leads to a low credit score. Here is a list of some of the reasons why people end up with poor credit track records:
- People with high levels of debt often get a low credit score from lending agencies. Banks hesitate to lend to such people because their chances of defaulting on their loans are high.
- People who make late debt repayments are also given low credit ratings by loan providing agencies. Borrowers must always make efforts to follow their debt payment schedule. If they find it hard to payback their loans, they should try to renegotiate the terms of their loans.
- People who have previously defaulted on their loans have hardly any chance of securing commercial loans from banks due to their extremely low credit scores.
Many lenders also require borrowers to provide a comprehensive exit strategy to show how they intend to repay their loans. If borrowers are unable to properly explain why they need a loan and how they are going to repay the debt, lenders usually decline their loan applications.
The ideal alternate loan option
If you are in a need of a quick loan, traditional loans options are not right for you irrespective of what your credit score is. Hard money loans are ideal for those who are seeking easy money with flexible payback conditions on a short-term basis.
Hard money loans are perfect for the following kinds of borrowers:
- People who cannot borrow from banks because of their low credit scores
- People who need funds quickly
- People who find it hard to follow the rigid repayment plan provided by banks
The interest rates charged on hard money loans are much higher than those for conventional loans, but the interest amounts can easily be paid back. This is because the loans are taken for a short period and the interest does not build up to a large total.
If you are looking for easy financing options with flexible repayment conditions, GCP Fund Ltd. is the right choice for you. We offer commercial financing for acquisition, land development loans, bridge financing loans, and mezzanine loans at competitive interest rates.
To apply for a loan, get in touch with our customer support team at1-800-514-7350, or send us an email at email@example.com.